Common Causes & Injuries in Trucking Accidents
There are many different causes of truck accidents, all of which are generally related to driver or employer negligence. Because of the weight and size of a truck, when it collides with any other type of vehicle it can lead to catastrophic and even fatal consequences. The types of injuries sustained in a truck accident can include spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, broken bones, amputations, back injuries, neck injuries, and head injuries.
A few of the most common causes of truck accidents include:
- Fatigued or under rested driver
- Driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Untrained or unlicensed drivers
- Unsafe road or weather conditions
- Brake failure or tire blowouts
- Lack of truck maintenance or defects
- Overloaded or oversized cargo
Request a Case Consultation Today
At our firm, we do not charge our clients any fees unless we are successful. If you would like to schedule a consultation with a Jasper truck accident lawyer, we offer weekend and after hour appointments. Call us now at (205) 209-4582 to get started.