Jasper Estate Planning Attorney
Probate & Estate Planning Law Firm
Your estate is the net worth that you possess at any point in time. Your net worth is the sum of all of your personal assets, as well as investments and properties. Establishing a well-structured plan for the future can cut down on any uncertainties and better prepare you, your family, and your beneficiaries for what may lie ahead.
There are no one-size-fits-all solutions in these types of cases, as your circumstances, and your needs will be vastly different from that of others. At Allen Law LLC, we are committed to helping you find the right resolution that suits your needs most and protects your rights and interests.
What Are the First Steps?
First, you will need to appoint someone to handle all of the aspects of estate planning. This person has the legal authority to act in your stead and make decisions. Next, you will need to determine who will inherit what from your estate.
Our Jasper estate planning lawyers can offer guidance in the following areas:
- Trust administration
- Trust litigation
- Business succession planning
- Formal / informal probate
- Creation of a will
- Designating power of attorney
We are ready to answer any and all of your questions about estate planning. We are knowledgeable and dedicated, and always put our clients’ needs first. We only give you sensible advice, so as to ensure that your assets are protected, your loved ones are well taken care of in the future moving forward, and that all of your wishes are carried out.
Understanding Wills & Trusts
- Wills – A will, also known as a last will and testament, lets the government and your family know what your desires are after you have passed. Within a will you can determine who you want to leave your property to, name a guardian to your children, name a person to manage your property you leave to minor children, and even name an executor to carry out the desires laid out in your will.
- Trusts – A trust is a legal arrangement in which an individual, known as a trustee, holds legal control over all the properties that they give to a trustee. A “living trust” can be created while you are still alive, allowing you to remain a trustee to your beneficiary until your death.
Contact Our Legal Team Today
IF you would like to learn more about how you can start protecting your future, contact our legal team at Allen Law LLC. Our team of Jasper estate planning and probate lawyers can help guide you through the process, ensuring that your assets and loved ones are having your desires met. Take your first step today towards a protected future with our law firm.
Feel free to contact us at any time to request a free appointment with us at our office. Our Jasper estate planning attorneys pride ourselves on providing only the highest-quality legal representation.